Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Canada Here We Come!!!!

I don't have time to write a lot because my laptop is now beginning to take it's final breaths (I think) and it only stays on for 15 minutes at a time before it shuts down. So please excuse all spelling mistakes, grammatical errors and whatever else you'll see here today because I'm about to type at the speed of light and I don't plan on editing a thing......good luck to you!


WE FINALLY HAVE TICKETS!!!!!!!!!

Holy crap, what a relief it is to finally be able to say that! After so many months of thinking "ok, maybe next month it will all work out..." and finally.....it all worked out.

So February 18th Eleni and I take off from sunny Molyvos.......

Ok, I didn't count on Eleni waking up while I was trying to get this posted. So now I have 2 1/2 minutes left before my computer blacks out again....I'll have to do this in point form

  • We arrive February 18th 
  • leave April 9th
  • it's just Eleni and I, Antonis can't make it this time
  • I hope it snows
  • I'm excited
  • see you soon
  • she's awake again
  • here's some pictures from today
  • it was sunny
  • we went to the harbour
  • ignore my make-up free paleness, I've been sick for 2 weeks
  • if anyone in Molyvos is missing a sheep, there's one hanging out in my garden right now
  • it's white and fluffy
  • I don't know her name
  • she looks very intelligent
  • ok, I gotta go get my baby
  • probably gonna be a long night
Bye!






1 comment:

  1. yayyy so excited to see you and Eleni!!! let me know when you are on the mainland!!! .. laughed out loud at the sheep part and now my co-workers probably think i'm weird.. well they probably already did... lol

    ReplyDelete